Sunday, October 10, 2010

A few of my favorite layout picture for the "Twin Lakes" Album

As i stated in my last post, while at Sylvan Lake "scrapping retreat" i managed to get most of my layouts done for our vacation album. I have a few that i really liked and have added pictures to show.

The first one "Monkey See, Monkey Do" was inspired from the facial expressions of both Steve and Breana. It is hard to tell in the photo (unless close up) but Steve had his tounge stuck out to the side. Breana was watching him cook and had the same expression on her face.

The "Buckled up and ready to go" layout was inspired from the photo of Sisi wearing her life jacket - i did my best to try and recreate that look.

The "Family Raod trip" layout was the second one that i completed that weekend. I wanted to make the circles surrounding the pictures look like steering wheel leather. It is a little difficult to tell from te photo but i embossed the paper and it looks pretty good!

The final layout that i have posted "Digging for Gold" is one that i truly like. It is quite simple, but i like the effect of the inked edges and layered letters.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment